Delivery Terms and Condition
• Delivery fee is not included on quotes unless indicated as free shipping. For some other products, Shipping cost is added automatically prior checkout.
• Best Price Furniture cannot deliver to PO boxes.
• If Best Price Furniture organises delivery to our client, we accept responsibility for:
a: Booking the delivery to our customer with one of our freight companies.
b: Any damages that may occur to the purchased items while in transit.
c: Ensure that buyers are compensated according to the law in case of damage or loss of item.
• Best Price Furniture will provide tracking number to our client when we use companies like Northline, TNT, Courier Please, TOLL IPEC, Fastway, Hunter Express for delivery. If these items are will not require assistance on delivery, customer may choose to advise delivery company to leave item in a safe place. If not buyer can email or contact these companies best day to deliver during working hours of the weekdays.
• For bulky and expensive purchases, we usually use the services of well trained removalist or private companies to deliver these products. Note that these products requires buyers signature upon delivery. On the other hand, to reduce the cost of delivery, some companies may require the help with unloading if item weight is more than 40Kgs. Best Price Furniture will not take any responsibility if item goes missing or report of damaged afterwards. Authority to leave in a safe place will be acknowledged if customer informed us when he placed the order or before delivery; however, Buyer will take responsibility for Authority to leave in a safe place. We will ensure that delivery company take the photo of the delivery before leaving the address.
• In most cases, the assigned delivery company responsible for the sending the order will contact the customer to advise a delivery date and time. This notice usually takes 1-2 days before the delivery date. Customer may request delivery companies contact if he wants to discuss best time with them. However, special delivery request is limited for interstate deliveries. For shipping with Courier companies, please contact courier directly.
• Best Price Furniture requires all customers to inspect all furniture thoroughly for damages before signing the delivery docket. Prior to dispatch, we scrutinize all cartons and ensured that there is not trace of damage before sending them out to delivery company.
• Once the delivery docket is signed, the customer has acknowledged that the goods have been received in good order and has accepted the goods in that condition. Therefore, it is important to check the items thoroughly before signing this delivery docket.
• If you notices a very visible puncture to the carton, you may decide to check the furniture in the presence of the driver and take a picture of the item if possible. We will replace,exchange any furniture that got damaged while in transit.
• For floor stock, As it is or Clearance sales, we can only offer repair or partial refunds, but for clearance sale, we can offer replacement if exact item is in stock.
• Freight is quoted based on delivery to ground level. Please inform us if there are stairs or if access is difficult, as the freight company will not deliver unless advised in advance. they may request extra charges.
• We reserve the right not to deliver fragile items like Marble or glass furniture to some regions due to the risk of damage associated with it.
• Customer can arrange pickup from warehouse in Sydney, Melbourne if item is available in their respective state. Pickup at least 48hrs after clear payment. We will provide necessary details for you.